Saturday, March 20, 2010

To ShiBin ,
I know you'll be surprised why i suddenly requested a break. If you don't know why , maybe i can just tell you that , maybe we have some age gap and i find it hard to really communicate well with you. Somehow , i felt insecure when i'm with you. Like you said , you just broke up with your 1year+ ex , that's why you don't really trust girls in the first place. In the first place , i don't know why you knew that you won't put much love into another r/s , but you still step into another one with me. I know i can't directly say it's your fault or something. But i just don't feel good when i'm with you. I think we have different characters. We don't really suit to be together. I believe you can find someone else that is around your age and could get along well with you. I requested to break is because i think we'll rather get hurt earlier then we drag even longer when our feelings turns even more strong. I hope you understand and will respect my decision. 
Lastly , we still can be friends if you don't mind. We can still club together like before. And i'm sorry if i've hurt you. 


Sincerly Sorry ,
Xiaogirl.